(1) A wound created by a sharp object. Also, the act of making a cut in something, especially with a knife.
(2) The act of diluting a drug with some other substance
(3) A non-drug substance added to a drug in the act of cutting. Example: sugar, flour, etc.
(4) Adjective describing someone that has well-defined muscles
(5) A song. Synonym for "track". Derived from the old days when music was recorded on master tapes which had to be literally cut up in order to make the final music release.
Back off nigga, I'm gonna cut ya!
Did you cut that smack yet?
Shit, I'm not buyin' this. It's mostly cut!
Man, since he been workin' out, Tyrone is cut!
Did you hear this new cut?
November 01, 2003