1 definition by Prof Bort

Top Definition
A female who has a graduate degree from a university in engineering.

Masculine equivalent is Meng
e.g. Mrs Hirush has a Minge from Tokyo University
by Prof Bort November 05, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.