Verb: Multiple defintions, all involving shotguns.
1) To blast someone in the back with a shotgun.
2) To shoot someone multiple times with a shotgun.
3) To kill multiple people with a shotgun.
Past tense: tookied
Origin: Tookie Williams
1) Battlefield 2 engineer squad leader: Lets sneak up on that enemy sniper nest and tookie their asses.
2) Forensic Scientist: Judging by multiple chunks blown off the victim's torso, he was probably tookied.
3) That guy on Killzone 2 managed to tookie an entire enemy squad by himself.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.