To predict the nostalgia that will come from something that hasn't happened yet or that is happening now.
Like missing someone before they're gone.
- You know, once you guys are living in London, I'm gonna come visit you and we're gonna look back on these years and say those were some pretty awesome times.
- Ya, I think I miss this already.
- Me too.
- Aw, I can't take all this prestalgia.
- Yo, The Reader was so the best boovie ever!
- Yeah, and Harry Potter 6 so wasn't.
- Hey, does Watchmen count as a boovie?
- What do you mean?
- Well technically it's a graphic novel, not a book.
- It's made of hundreds of pieces of paper, bound together at the spine, and people read it: it's a freakin' book.