5 definitions by Philmography
To predict the nostalgia that will come from something that hasn't happened yet or that is happening now.
Like missing someone before they're gone.
- You know, once you guys are living in London, I'm gonna come visit you and we're gonna look back on these years and say those were some pretty awesome times.
- Ya, I think I miss this already.
- Me too.
- Aw, I can't take all this prestalgia.
by Philmography Sep 3, 2009 add a video
Getting paid and getting laid on the same day.
Yo, today's payday and I've got a hot date. I'm gonna get plaid tonight!
by Philmography Apr 3, 2009 add a video
A burst of laughter so sudden, intense and uncontrollable that is starts with the letter 'B'.
'Yo, did you see Mickey's faceplant on the stairs?'
'Ya man, I lol'd hard.'
'Ya, I fucking blaughed.'
'Blaughter is even better medicine.'
by Philmography Jul 30, 2009 add a video
A book that was adapted into a movie.
- Yo, The Reader was so the best boovie ever!
- Yeah, and Harry Potter 6 so wasn't.
- Hey, does Watchmen count as a boovie?
- What do you mean?
- Well technically it's a graphic novel, not a book.
- It's made of hundreds of pieces of paper, bound together at the spine, and people read it: it's a freakin' book.
by Philmography Oct 31, 2009 add a video
A feeble fool. Someone who is so weak and lethargic that they look like a bumbling idiot.
Get off the couch you fooble.
by Philmography Oct 4, 2009 add a video