A really cool sounding language.
Steiner: Was ist los?
Stransky: Ich wünsche das Eisenkreuz!
The ultimate badass.
A great actor who starred in such films as The Magnificent Seven, Death Wish, Violent City, Once Upon a Time in the West, Hard Times and others. Watch Charles Bronson's to see badassery at it's best.
The coolest villain in the entire Metal Gear series.
"The Colt Single Action Army, the greatest hand gun ever made. Six shots. More than enough to kill anything that moves"!
-Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid
A genre of films popular in the 1960s and early 1970s. The films were usually filmed in Spain, and directed by Italian directrors. Several Factors can be looked upon to distinguish Spaghettis from regular American-westerns:
1. Level of Violence (Usually more than American made westerns).
2. The Music (Often scored by Ennio Morriconne and Bruno Nicolai).
3. Sound Effects (Particulary the gun and horse sounds are different from the ones used in American made westerns).
4. Religious imagery, symbols and names.
5. Filmed in Almeria Spain.
6. Italian and Spanish names in the credits (It is highly likely the director will be named Sergio).
7. Out of sync dubbing (Even the Italian versions are dubbed).
8. Stereotypes (Mexicans as theives, women as whores).
9. A shitload of alternate titles.
10. Banned in several countries.
11. Often they star Franco Nero, Lee Van Cleef, Tomas Milian, Klaus Kinski, Luigi Pistili, Mario Brega and other spaghetti regulars.
The Spaghetti Western is an interesting sub-genre to study.
The country with the world's most nukes, although they barely know where half of them are.
Bobby: Hey grandpa Joe, how many nukes does Russia have?
Grandpa Joe: Who the hell knows! And leave me alone will ya, I'm trying to take a nap.
German word meaning shit.
Hans: Was ist das?
Klaus: Achtung! Das ist granate!
A genre of movies popular in the 1970s. Usually the "N" word is used about 3,000 times.
Ever seen such blaxploitation classics as Black Ceasar, Blacula, and Black to the Future?