car-TON-ic (adj): A condition where an appearance or an occurrence possesses or takes-on qualities most often associated with cartoons. For instance, when a mouse literally smashes a cat's face flat with an ironing board; alternatively, an individual with an hilariously bulbous nose and a bubbly voice.
1. I stubbed my toe which then swelled up to cartonic proportions.
2. I saw Penelope Cruz in person and my tongue actually dropped to the floor and rolled out like a little red carpet with its own tiny paparazzi. It was sorta cartonic.
3. My cartonic grandfather is rather diminutive, blue, has a beard, wears a red cap with matching pants and no shirt.
A young cumguzzling metrosexual, often employed at places like Starbucks or the local art museum.
That's a nice new scarf you have there, ShitBitch!
What Saddam Hussein tells Qusay to do whilst he is rapping
Check me while I babylon. Pump up the bass Qusay
the aftermath of a massive sugar or caffeine rush. signs include headache, rapid blured memory, slow reflexes and movement
"I drank too much root beer and woke up with a slothover"
: A discriptive phrase accentuating the fact or portraying the feeling when one has feces waiting to be discharged from the anus.
"i got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey"
1. sketchy; shady
2. confusing or bewildering
1. He engiminously slid through the shadows.
2. this is quite the engiminous situation youve gotten yourself into.
rolling on floor laughing my big ass off
girl: I may be the female but you da bitch