A non-Jewish person with a Jewish father and a Gentile mother.
This is in contrast to someone with a Jewish mother and a Gentile father who, despite being genetically "half-Jewish," is Jewish according to Jewish law. Traditional Jewish law recognizes a unique relationship between a Jewish father and his half-Jewish child but does not consider the child to be a Jew.
The song took artistic license, as Goldie Hawn is Jewish (despite practicing Budism), while Paul Newman actually was half-Jewish.
October 20, 2012
1. A pseudo-democratic government, where the democratic nature of the country is of great value without forsaking the aspect of executive oversight, to protect and secure not what the citizens want but what is thought to be in their best interest.
2. A nanny state; usually intended derisively.
When we live in a parental democracy, where the two blocks that govern do not offer alternatives, when the state becomes, as in Goya's painting, Saturn devouring his children, the radicals emerge, young anarchists flying their flags made of gunpowder.
November 08, 2012
The secretions produced by a woman's body that prevent conception as a result of a "legitimate rape."
If she is legitimately raped the rape juice keeps her from getting pregnant
October 15, 2012
An unemployed ultra-Orthodox Israeli who does not contribute to society but receives unemployment stipends and other benefits at the cost of the state.
The coalition collapsed after the Finance Ministry refused to give in to the demands of the Pharasite parties for higher monthy stipends for large families.
a. To assume an exclusive role of leadership in an environment of ostensible equality or diversity.
b. To make one's voice or opinion the only option.
You have made it clear that in this plenum you sit at the head of the round table.
February 04, 2012
1. a: To assume an exclusive role of leadership in an environment of ostensible equality or diversity. b: To make one's voice or opinion the only option.
2. To carry such a commanding presence due to an overbearing personality or charisma that inevitably overshadows that of anyone else, even those of greater importance.
1. You have made it clear that in this plenum you sit at the head of the round table.
2. A man of great stature whose very entrance to a room cast an air of authority and a demand for respect and awe, beaming in charisma and exuding confidence, it is clear that he takes his seat at the head of the round table.
February 04, 2012
A derogatory term for a citizen or resident of the state of Alaska.
a) We cannot be coerced into pouring money into a bridge to nowhere at the behest of a bunch of riggers and their token senator in Washington.
b) Indeed I profited greatly from this great endeavor, but I must acknowledge that none of this could have been accomplished without the devotion of my loyal riggers.
January 06, 2012