1. (Adj) Being fat; fatness; a large beer belly/gut. usually used as though it is the past tense of the verb "belly" (below)
2. (N proper) An entity (allegedly from another planet) which is the source of fatness in people (esp. weight lifters that think they are massive, but are, in fact, fat).
3. (N common)When someone is fat, they are said to posess belly (rather than the inverse (above)). This is usually a less severe form of belly
4. (V) To get fat; to be fat
5. (N proper) Part of a triad of symptoms - Belly, Basy
and Bald - which result in 3 B Syndrome, an unfortunate disease which results from not exercising, over eating, crap chat and hair loss.
1. That guy is bellied
2. Belly's got you in his clutches
Belly's hiding in those cakes
3. You've got belly.
4. She is well bellying it up