look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by MacDaddyPizzel

when another person grabs your arm when ur hand is around ur cock and shakes ur arm up and down so it feels like some one els is jacking you off
Jane gave Tom a duch rudder
by MacDaddyPizzel July 31, 2009