An adjectival form of the name Raphael, the Archangel or the Renaissance painter.
That portrait looks Raphaelite in its style.
in the ordinary sense, but specifically, one who is superlatively pleb-like.
You don’t put cat litter trays in the dishwasher you pleb el primo!
An involuntary bodily spasm
resembling the pleasant sensation of an orgasm
in another part of the body that would not usually experience orgasm.
I am having a spasmgasm in my neck!
All practising vegans
collectively, and the movement of Veganism
in general when regarded as an ethically superior lifestyle and ascending a state of enlightenment, morality and human impeccability.
or self-righteous vegan can be seen as a member of the Holy Vegancore and may often be labelled as vegancore
That self-righteous vegan thought he was a member of the Holy Vegancore.
Any substances which are insufflated (snorted into the nose cavity), usually recreational drugs such as cocaine
I sometimes smoke cannabis and sniff poppers now and then, but I never do nostril drugs.
1. In regard to something (usually a person) being vegan
. . .
2. especially in the sense of a vegan feeling they are enlightened and illuminated as a result of being vegan.
1. I am fully veganescent and therefore morally superior to you.
2. No meat comes into my body . . . like I’m totally veganescent now.
1. Referring to the antidepressant drug Prozac
when thought of as a positive thing.
2. This drug’s alleged pleasant effects.
Originally Prozac capsules were made in the colours cream and green.
I’m feeling low and I need my cream green dream.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.