1. (noun). A dark-skinned (or non-caucasian) male who is only sexually attracted to caucasian women.
2. (noun). A sexually promiscuous man; a man whore.
3. (noun). A married man whose wife has found out that he has been having an extramarital affair or affairs with other women.
4. (noun). A man who is a dangerous and/or accident-prone automobile driver.
5. (noun). A man who is or has been physically abused by a woman, usually a wife or girlfriend.
6. (noun). A mixed race man with dark skin.
1. Tyrell has sex only with white women. He's the Tiger Woods of Harlem.
2. Joe screws every woman he can get into bed.
3. Once Bob's wife Vicky found out he was screwing two women on the side she divorced him and got most of his assets, including the house and car, in the divorce settlement.
4. Jake has been in two car accidents this month. In the first accident he hit a fire hydrant while drinking and texting; in the second accident he drove his Porsche through his neighbor's living room.
5. Eddy had to leave the state because his girlfriend has been beating his ass black and blue. I hear Eddy is going to live in a battered men's shelter with other skinny wimps.
6. With one look Candace knew the male dancer was neither black nor white. All she knew for sure was that he was dark skinned.
American slang meaning paper money.
In the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" (released in October 2004), the main character, Carl Johnson, says "Give me those ducats!" when he picks up the paper money he takes from the people he beats up or kills.
"Cop killers" are a type of bullet that can penetrate a police officer's body armor -- for example, a Kevlar vest. Cop-killer bullets have a stronger casing and a smaller bursting charge than regular bullets. Regular bullets are made of lead, which is considered a soft metal. Cop-killer bullets are made from stronger metals such as brass, steel, beryllium copper and iron. Cop-killer bullets are illegal for civilians to own, use or sell in most countries, including the United States and Canada.
The 38-year-old police officer was shot and killed with cop-killer bullets, better known on the street as cop killers. Authorities do not know how the suspect in the murder obtained the illegal ammunition.
(adjective): a person who is not liked and is therefore unwelcome or unacceptable.
(1) After I drank all the beer and wine at the first frat party in September I was persona non grata among the party crowd for the rest of my college days.
(2) After his public sex scandal Tiger Woods was persona non grata at his wife's parent's house.
A time of mental breakdown that occurs during a person's twenties, often a result of an inability to function outside of college/university or other types of structured environments. Feeling alone and/or useless also tends to be a symptom of the mid-twenties breakdown.
Soon after Paul finished grad school at age 24 he found that he couldn't get a job and had a mid-twenties breakdown and moved back to his parents' basement where he spent most of his days playing Xbox and smoking weed.
(noun). Spanish word that means "cocaine".
(1) "We snorted some good pase at Joe's party. We were high all night."
(2) I've got to share my pase with my girlfriend or else she'll drive me crazy with her begging and pleading."
(noun) A toddler or a young child who is not yet old enough to walk so crawls using all four limbs instead. A newborn baby or children under one-year old are sometimes referred to as rug rats.
Tom and Angela's little rug rat is only ten months old and he'll be walking on his own any day now.