a term used for the 'drug' coming from the cannabis sativa plant. Many people look down upon it, many see it as harmless and a good way to relieve stress. to clear up any confusion, here are a few basic facts about the effects of smoking marijuana.
- it's smoke is sometimes considered more harmful than tobacco smoke, but there is some debate to this; there is more of certain carcinogens in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke, but there are more of other carcinogens in tobacco smoke than in marijuana smoke. one way or another, puff for puff, marijuana is more harmful than tobacco. BUT, tobacco smokers take a very significantly higher amount of puffs than a mariujana user in general.
- Marijuana alters the way one thinks, perceives the environment, and perceives time. Things seem much more significant when on marijuana, and also time often seems to go by slowly.
- It relaxes the user, as oppose to alcahol, which more often than not, alters a person's judgement and ability to make decisions, and causes viloence quite often (makes you think, why is marijuana illegal and alcahol is not?)
- alcahol and tobacco both cause much more deaths per year than marijuana; it is impossible to overdose on marijuana.
-marijuana is non addictive, and may only become mentally addicting to some users who abuse it over a long period of time.
- If you don't want to smoke marijuana, that's cool, but don't label people who do as losers. It does not have all the negative effects as many peo...
A Molotov cocktail (or petrol bomb) is a crude incendiary weapon which consists of a glass bottle semi-filled with flammable liquid, usually gasoline (petrol) or alcohol (generally methanol or ethanol), the mouth of the bottle is stoppered with a cork or other type of airtight bung (rubber, glass, or plastic), and a cloth rag fixed securely around the mouth. The weapon is used by first soaking the rag in a flammable liquid immediately prior to using it, lighting the rag and throwing the bottle at the target. The bottle shatters on impact, spilling the flammable liquid over the target which is then ignited by the burning rag.
Sometimes, if available, self-inflammatory materials (such as white phosphorus), could also be used to guarantee the bottle's explosion as it hits the target surface. Tar, palm oil or other thickening agents are often added to the composition in order to make the burning fluid stick to the target rather than run off. Finnish soldiers often used hand soap suds as their form of palm oil in their Molotov Cocktails. Modern variations of the Molotov cocktail also contain laundry detergent, liquid dish soap, or crushed up styrofoam cups. The Molotov cocktail is closely related to the same principle of Napalm bombs. Napalm is a contraction of the words naphtha (the flammable part of petrol) and palm oil. Sometimes acid is added to the mix to increase the damaging potential of the liquid, and to increase the chances for it to penetrate fire-resistant surfac...
Believe it. A meme
"Itty bitty Baby, itty bitty boat"
"I don't believe it!"
Cochino (coe-chee-noe, N.A. "cochini", SPAN "cochino", literally meaning "pig"): A young man with questionable motivations concerning young women, usually of a lewd, erotic nature. Typically having a voracious sexual appetite and prone to constantly making advances on girls.
"Mija, I no want you talking to that boy Eric anymore, he's a cochino!"
Derived from the term used by popular Canadian icons Bob and Doug Mackenzie. The literal definition of a hoser, according to Bob and Doug, is "What you call your little brother when your mom's in the room."
Take off, eh? You're such a hoser.
One of the greatest southern rock, if not rock and roll, bands.
Whoever thinks that the only song skynyrd made is sweet home alabama and think thats the best one, needs to fuck off and listen to something else because they dont know rock music.
an object which is used for typing
"i am typing with my nose"