–adjective, -Nickel Rocket·er, noun, verb, -Nickel Rocket·ed, -Nickel Rocket·ing. Informal.
1. –noun a person who is stingy and miserly. reluctant to give or spend
2. –verb (used without object) to act in a stingy or miserly way. scanty or meager
1. (noun) Donald Trump bought Ed McMahon's house to save it from foreclosure and then leased it back to him! Ed McMahon is a real nickel rocket!
2. (verb) DC from marketing put me on a southwest flight, he is really nickle rocketing my travel plans.
3. (adjective) Clark invited me out to his private golf course, The Nickel Rocketer put in a fake slug and jammed the driving range ball machine.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.