–adjective, -Nickel Rocket·er, noun, verb, -Nickel Rocket·ed, -Nickel Rocket·ing. Informal.
1. –noun a person who is stingy and miserly. reluctant to give or spend
2. –verb (used without object) to act in a stingy or miserly way. scanty or meager
1. (noun) Donald Trump bought Ed McMahon's house to save it from foreclosure and then leased it back to him! Ed McMahon is a real nickel rocket!
2. (verb) DC from marketing put me on a southwest flight, he is really nickle rocketing my travel plans.
3. (adjective) Clark invited me out to his private golf course, The Nickel Rocketer put in a fake slug and jammed the driving range ball machine.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.