1. From the political left, anarchy is a state of complete freedom characterized by unity, peace and equality all in the absense of a governing force.
2. From the politcal right, anarchy is a state of complete chaos and disorder. Anarcho-capitalism is an example of right-winged anarchy.
3. Politics: A radical form of direct democracy
1. Some people believe that anarchy could work.
2. Street punks believe in right-winged anarchy (chaos)
3. Depsite being an alleged lack of authority, some anarchists believe in anarchy as direct democracy.