More than one coin. A form of currency. Usually representing the smaller sums of money. Traditionally made with metals and in a circular shape. Usually, the larger the coin, the more money it is worth.
1) an article which means "for there to be one of". Always followed by a noun. Changes to "an" when followed with a word which begins with a vowel.
2) the first letter of the alphabet.
3) a representation of the highest grade achieved, A "A".
1) A better definition than you.
2) I think the word starts with an A.
3) Dude, I got A " A " on my test!