An unnecessarily slow person, not mentally, just physically.
You are walking at an exceptionally slow pace, yet your friend is still lagging behind, therefore he is a slowpoke!
A subject Americans have little or no grasp of!
Average Non-American Geography Inspecting Person: Sir/Madam, can you point out your country on this map?
Average American: Er... No!
November 30, 2005
A male who takes photographs of their genitalia!
Jim likes to take photos of his manhood, he truly is a cocktographer!
Only to be used on occasions when the word 'early' doesn't quite get across the earliness of a situation.
Interviewer: "Mr Simms you're 6 hours early!!"
Mr Simms: "Thought I'd get in early doors and make a good impression!"
1) Somebody who wanders the countryside infuriating landowners as they trample over crops, plants and flowerbeds with their "right to roam" spiel
2) Somebody who talks incessantly about all kinds of crap and just goes on and on and on and on and on and .... well you get the idea!
1) "Janet Street-Bloody-Porter get the f@*K out of my field! You're destroying my organic onions you stupid cow!"
2) "Oh for Christ sake woman stop rambling and get to the f*@king point! F@*king rambler!"
December 07, 2005
1) A Slow Norris is originally a children’s television character that looked like a big bipedal confused bear that talked to a small girl about not very much at all!
2) A very very slow and probably stupid person!
3) Slow Norris will eternally be remembered by the Newcastle University Geography class of 2002 - 2005 as the slowest man on the planet. He was habitually late for lectures, seminars and exams and will probably be late for his own funeral. Was affectionately known as 'Nozzler'!
Its 35 minutes into an hour long lecture and the Slow Norris enters the room with a look that says "What’s going on? Where am I? Why have they started?"
A young man of substandard intelligence, the typical
adolescent who works in a burger restaurant.
The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.
Man Who Has Been Waiting 30 minutes for a burger: Where's my burger Johnny-No-Stars?