1. Originally a less boring version of thing. It follows the variation on words ending in -ing which become -inge.
This model works both with single syllable words, as in 'thing' or words with more than one syllable, such as singing, washing, shopping.
2. A term of affection for a pet or boyfriend/girlfriend etc. same as pinge
1. Thing = thinge, washing, washingeing etc.(prn.wash-in-jing) also plurals, rings = ringes.
e.g wash = washinge, shop = shoppinge etc.
2. 'My Thinge', 'My beautiful little Thinge' etc.
A derivative of 'Thinge'
A Pinge is
1.something cute, loveable and possibly small and furry. Often the said item will have eccentric qualities also.
2. A nickname used as a term of affection for a person/object that comes under that description.
A pet or a girlfriend/boyfriend could be described as 'My Pinge'etc.