1. /noun????/ The pace at which an object moves.
2. /adverb/ To conclude that an object is moving fast or often somewhat rapidly. (hence the term 'speeding' meaning to break the 'Speed Limit')
3. /noun/ An Amphetamine in tablet form used most commonly for drug abusers to give off a sensation of energeticnessy ... thing.
1. "My car's speed will be extremely fast when put those fuckin' Turbos on!"
2. "Fuckin' hell, John, your car is moving SPEED with those Turbos on!!"
3. "Look mate, you wanna buy some speed? Goin' cheap, I got too much on my hands."