The highest form of society
1. It is the only period of time that large groups of people, or one-half of the world (ex. Axis vs. Allies.) are working together for a common result: destroying or rendering a different
large group, or the other half of the world useless
2. The result of which spurs economic growth and new jobs, better living conditions, increased education
, and studies if human nature.
3. Periods that define most countries independence, great moments in history
, generations, (lost generation and the greatest generation).
4. A time during which civilians sacrifice luxuries to promote the well-being of their nation and their military
5. It is what propels the creation of almost all technology.
War is when tactics, logistics and strategy is employed by the everyone in the world for a commom purpose.