1. A group of software whose source code is available to the general public for the purpose of improvement, modification, etc.
2. Any software released under the GPL, LGPL, or other open source licenses.
3. The stuff that makes Bill Gates' life sad.
Linux, Apache, MySQL, and plenty else is open source - and it's all good stuff.
1. An exclamation of exasperation of a sexual or other-genderly nature;
2. An exclamation of exasperation used in connection with the other gender;
3. An exclamation of exasperation used when speaking to a member of the other gender.
BUAH! You're my f**king girlfriend, you're supposed to back ME UP, not HIM!