Anagram of the motto of the Outlaw
"God Forgives, Outlaws Don't"
"He had a GFOD tattoo, so I took off my Hell's Angels colors before he could see them.."
List of different types of partners you'd like to have sex with before you die...
" Last night, I checked a red head off the to do list. Now, all I need to do is score with an Asian..."
In episode 1, Alice invites Lain to accompany her and her friends to Cyberia....
When she finally goes, some patrons believe they've seen Lain before, but older looking...
1) A location that is particularly appealing to bookish, shy types and/or those with a high intelligence. Particularly; Electronics sections of appliance stores, video game and computer program retail outlets, libraries, comic book shops.
2) a location populated by boring, introverted types who are particularly unappealing to associate with...
3) A college or university that specializes in science and technology courses.
1) "You should've seen Chad last night! We went to the Best Buy, and he hit the lap top section like it was nerdtopia!"
2)"I went to a Comic book convention, once... Total nerdtopia!"
3) "You want to go to M.I.T.? You mean nerdtopia-on-the Charles?"
A generic term for the vast resources of information democratically available in the digital, social networked and crowd sourced era.
"Wikis are an example of interactive databases made possible by the commonwealth of information."
1) Members of an exclusive group who only partner with each other when dancing. Usually students of the same ballroom dance class. Defined by their strict adherence to specific dance moves no matter what type of song is playing.
2) A dancer who does not deviate from a certain step routine while dancing...
1) "I went to the club hoping to meet some girls. But the only ones I liked were with the Dance Nazis, so I couldn't cut in.."
2) "He was busting some moves during the Electric Slide, but then he tripped over a dance nazi."
When the Oregon Tea Party stole the Anonymous slogan, they unleashed a big bag of Cthulhu.... Their websites will never be the same.