It is important to know the difference between a Girl Gamer and a girl who plays games. A Girl Gamer is the chick that goes on voice chat on Halo, Call of Duty etc. to act all ditzy and flirty. She takes slutty pictures with a game controller, but cannot list all the Nintendo consoles in chronological order. In short = FAKE. See also: attention whore.
A girl who plays games will play like any ordinary male gamer. She enjoys every genre of game under the sun, not just mainstream multiplayer games, and will sometimes hide her gender and play as a male in games such as WoW that require an avatar. She is not necessarily ugly, either, after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Stacy: "Single Girl Gamer looking to play with hot guys"
Lulu: "Have you finished Twilight Princess?"
Stacy: "No, because I hate Edward Cullen! Tee-hee!"
1. A word meaning 'rhythm'.
2. A popular name for the spawn of teen mothers everywhere, who probably have no idea it's even a real word.
3. A song by the band Anberlin.
4. Those 'I don't know but I've been told...' marching songs sung in the army.
1. This song has some good cadence.
2. Beth named her son 'Cadence'. Poor kid.
3. Anberlin's song Cadence is really good.
4. The soldiers sang cadence.