Ghetto is just about 60-70% of American's homes and cars. It's either the door must be opened a certain way or the muffler fell off when you put a low profile set of rims on your Geo Metro. Your house could be smaller than your garage or be in a bad part of town.
Mainly if any of these 5 things apply to you.
1. You rims and or sound system are worth more than your car.
2. You live in the projects.
3. You hear a drive by more than you hear yourself think.
4. If cops have ever raided your house just to double-check.
5. If you owned a gun before you got into middle school.
1: Dude the cops just raided my houes.
2: What, WTF for?
1: They wanted to make sure I had all my weed smoked.
2: Oh yea I hate that shit
1: We need to get out of this ghetto