Top definition
A "tareout" (sic) is a form of verbal bullshit, in the form of rhymes, or "bars" from complete cunts who buy their best clothes at Tesco, usually into a microphone and unfortunately recorded onto a computer and then uploaded to the internet to be laughed at by those whose IQ exceeds a gatepost. Tareouts are usually themed about whatever is distressing the complete cunt, i.e. USH, got no weed, got my mother pregnant, and I'm too good for arena 2.
Oi oi! MC Benzo. Listen to my tareout, spent agest on this. (99% of viewers "Christ not again", the other 1% "Yeah, bruv this is sick. better than the music"
by MC ROOM 3 February 26, 2018
Get the mug
Get a tareout mug for your daughter-in-law Zora.