Top definition
Noun: This is the word that is used to descirbe a piece of paper that is scribed on that is near a bridge. Used in place of Draw Bridge also.
Come on your so close!
*Shakes Head*
by Eric Kennedy March 23, 2005
Get the mug
Get a scribble bridge mug for your sister-in-law Beatrix.