Top definition
A really arrogant, uppity, stuck-up name that professors use to refer to books
"For this paper, I will be requiring referencing for at least three journal articles and four academic monographs"

"Dude, my professor's a tool. Why can't he just call it a book?"
by JackChurchillfan89 April 04, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Monograph mug for your brother-in-law James.