Top definition
Food particles and other small unknown particals which are between keys on the keyboard.
Person 1: OMG, is that a cornflake in your keyboard?
Person 2: My keyboard has keyboard plaque.
by Liam.1 February 20, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Keyboard Plaque mug for your dad Georges.
The dead skin and other gunk that builds up on a computer keyboards over time.
by Blue Cawdrey November 18, 2004
Get the mug
Get a Keyboard plaque mug for your brother-in-law Manley.