Top definition
This phenomenon is when people switch around letters while typing, This is a common happening among many typers and doesn't involve letters not being in the correct word but the word being "scrambled" up. Often the first and last letter are correct.

An interesting study at Cambridge stated that the human mind is capable of reading and translating whole sets of text written in this way because of the way we read.

In other form: Dyslexic fingers

Written in finger dyslexia: Figner Dsyleixa
sailorman3321: Hey brah sup?
rocketbootface2: Eh nothing mcuh Im just cihlling.
sailorman3321: Eh! Looks like you've got finger dyslexia
by What Pseudonym June 24, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Finger Dyslexia mug for your mother-in-law Sarah.