Top definition
That key combination one presses when one wants to turn one's screen contents upside-down.

(To reverse, Ctrl+Alt+Up)
(Windows XP only. Vista will zoom the screen in and 7 sucks so it does nothing.)
You should try pressing Ctrl+Alt+Down!! It's well funny!111!!1!!!ONE!
by Mr. lololface December 01, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Ctrl+Alt+Down mug for your friend Vivek.