Top definition
That little button in the middle of a laptop keyboard that you can use to move your cursor instead of the mouse or trackpad, which is used by caressing it with your middle finger in different directions.
My mouse doesn't work!
I know, I'll use the CL1T Pointing Device instead .
by HuxterNZ May 07, 2018
Get the mug
Get a CL1T Pointing Device mug for your cousin Georges.