Top definition
A social app community which consists of the best 11% of people on the interweb. The other 89% are fuckbois, attention whores, and douchenozzles.
I met my best friend on Butter app while ignoring dic pic requests. ButterApp is so much fun.
by Zerocool February 26, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Butter App mug for your dog Riley.