1. Saying untrue, unreliable, incorrect, made up, often nonsensical and unbelievable lies to try to make oneself not look like a giant piece of shit. (see also piece of shit, bullshit artist)
2. One who is undependable, unreliable, fake, untrue, a straight up liar
3. Constipated to the point your eyes turn brown and breath reeks of fecal matter.
(Verb) to be-
1. To make promises, plans, or claims all the while knowing damn well you will never follow through. (see also blow smoke)
2. To be too afraid to be honest & say it like it is because one is soft. Not unlike a scared little girl.
"When do you think you'll have that job done"?
"I just finished it. Best work I've ever done!"
"You're FULL OF SHIT Brandon!! I'm here looking at it now"
"Oh Dave You wouldn't believe all the crazy, unbelievable made up things that happened that kept me from getting out of bed today. But I promise it'll be done today".
"You're FULL OF SHIT. I can't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see with you"