1. Technically stands for Female to Male AKA "FTM".
2. Describes someone born w/ a Female physical form who feels they are actually male & were born into the wrong body.
3. A person that may or may not choose to physically transition into a Male through the following: use of Male hormones (Testosterone aka "T"), binding breasts, chest reconstruction surgery, "packing" of an artificial penis, surgery to create more male like genitalia (metoidioplasty, phalloplasty, Centurion, hysterectomy, vaginectomy, salpingo-oophectomy, scrotoplasty, urethroplasty, testicular prostheses).
4. A person born w/ a female body who appears male and lives as a male. FTM's Often have their birth certificate and other I.d. changed to reflect their desired gender.
5. Transsexual, transgender, gender-bender, FTM, Female-To-Male, Trans, Tranny
Tracey was born w/ a girl's body but felt "she" was actually a male on the inside. Tracey came-out as an F2M transsexual.