1. Lying about your origins, even when they are obvious.
2. Charging 10 times the amount something is really worth.
3. Censoring all opposition.
Examples of pull an Evony.
1. Bob: Aren't you Canadian?
Bill: No! I'm Mexican, eh!
2. Bob: I have a pen, do you want to buy it?
Bill: How much?
Bob: 10 bucks.
Bill: No way.
Bob: This pen will give you a huge advantage over other writers though.
Bill: I'll take it!
3. Bob: Dude! You just ran over a cat!
Bill: No I didn't.
Bob: Yes you did, dude. I'm gonna tell someone.
Bill: Be quiet. *kills*