1. The solid form of the illicit, recreational drug, cocaine.
2. A small gap on the surface of an object.
3. An illegally obtained password or file to a copyrighted computer program.
1. The quality or state of excellence. (often used to describe music)
2. Having a small gap on the surface of an object. -ed
1. To make a small gap on the surface of an object.
2. To illegally pass through some form of passive security (often used with computer programs, see NOUN-3).
3. To punch someone in an altercation.
4. To start. -ing
5. To be occurring. (often used in the greeting, "What's crackin'?!")