The most versatile word in the English language, or in fact any language!
Can mean whatever you want it to mean, but the most popular uses are:
1. An exclamation akin to 'ouch' or 'uh oh..'
2. Filling in the blanks where other (rude) words would go.
3. A greeting! I personally say meep instead of Hello...
4. A random expression of happiness used to fill gaps in conversation.
Meep is the best word ever! Meep!
1. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" "Meep!" 0.0
2. "Ahh.. Meeping Hell!" >.<
3. "Meep." ^.^
4. "....meep...." ^__^
A store which we should have in England too because damnit I need spongebob socks...
People say a lot of stuff about 'punks' and 'posers' but for fucks sake a store is a store and anyone who buys their entire wardrobe in one place is an idiot anyway.
"I got a new shirt from Hot Topic."
"It's a nice shirt!"