1. (command) An exclamation of contempt with the intent of breaking rapport, usually directed towards an antagonist to go away or mind their own business.
2. (verb) To stave off responsibility or intellectual engagement, usually by spending time unproductively.
3. (noun) one who fucks off.
1. "Hey ladies, want to come have a drink with us?"
"No, fuck off!"
2. (verb) "I don't want to work right now, I just want to go home and fuck off."
3. (noun) "Joe will never get accepted to a decent college because he's too much of a fuck off."