1 - 2L plastic pop bottle
1 - smaller pop bottle
1 - piece of tin foil
1 - knife
1 - needle
1 - lighter
2 - litre of water
? - tape
1 - lighter
? - weed
1. Cut the skinny part of the large pop bottle off. (Cut right where it starts to go from really big to really small).
2. Fill the bottle with water (as full as you can without having it spill).
3. In the lid of the smaller pop bottle, make a hole about the size of a penny carefully with the knife.
4. Place the tin foil in the hole and make a small indent into it (to hold the weed in).
5. Tape the tin foil at the sides (try not to get any tin foil or tape on inside of the lid or it wont screw on the bottle well), and make several tiny wholes in the tin foil with the needle.
6. In the small pop bottle, there should be 5 'thingies' at the bottom. Cut fairly small holes in 3-5 of them. Then place the small bottle inside the large bottle.
7. Once the smaller bottle has been submerged in the water, put your weed in the lide and screw the lid on.
8. At the same time as you light the weed, lift the smaller bottle out of the water slowly. The water pressure will fill the bottle with all the smoke.
9. Once the bottle is completely filled with smoke and there is no water left, them put your mouth around the top, dip the bottom back in the water, and then lift it back out and inhale at the same time.
10. If this is your first time, or you don't smoke a lot, you may green out (throw up) several times. But it's worth it. You will get completely f***ed without using as much weed as a joint, and you will get like 10 times higher with this as you would with a joint. You only need like 2-3 hits to get really stoned, but do as many as you like. :)
Legal Disclaimer: The above was intended for educational purposes only. I do not encourage the use of marijuana or other illegal drugs (except in countries/regions where it is 100% legal).
Let's go use my bucket bong, it'll get us more f***ed than those spliffs.