Top Definition
Zoom Lens Reflex. Term originally applied to SLRs with a non-removable lens. The term applies now to digital camera with electronic viewfinder and control mode near to SLRs.
my zlr is better than your slr ... and cheaper
by zaurem September 06, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.