when you cath any fish or porpus liek creature from the ocean or lake and immediately fuck it to death
man i had a good yarp today with a catfish
used to give an affirmative response. Made popular by the British Comedy, Hot Fuzz and Yarp.com.
noun. "Do you understand?" "Yaaarp."
verb. "I wonder if anyone will come to my party. I'd better yarp it stat
Derivative of yup, usually said rather quickly.
"Hey, you goin' to the mall?"
1. n- A small anarchist food cart in Portland Oregon located on 12th and Hawthorne.
2. n- A loud yell by fans of the food cart as they get closer to the food cart.
3. n- Dank food.
4. v- The process by which Yarp?! entangles its customers into returning and eating more.
1. "Went by Yarp?! tonight."
3. "Wow, that's some killer Yarp?!"
4. "Have you been Yarped today?"
Yes or yay;used many times after a question
Do you want to go SHOPPING!!!!
The opposite of pray
- to get off ones knees and take affirmative action to attain whatever it was you were praying for.
verb. Sally was flat broke and having spent weeks praying for money to no avail she decided to yarp for money. So she found a job ad in the paper, applied for it and a week later took home a pay check.
A term used frequently as a lazy response to a conversation, making the speaker sound like an embarrassing caricature of a redneck hillbilly. Used most often by smelly single mothers who think that uttering the word will make the listener believe she is listening, when in fact she is obsessing over how to successfully kidnap her next victim (for her sadistic rituals and to begin building a shrine around him).
"Yarp, I remember when me and my Daddy-Brother first caught our first gator, boy did we celebrate in style that night, yarp!"
"RUN STEVE RUN, JO JUST SAID YARP!!!!"