look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
New shape that is being used in graphic design which is a rectangle with two opposite corners being curved corners.
Draw me a wreckedangle so I can write something crazy in it. Crazy text, crazy shape. It breaks the rules.
by geigerc0unter May 04, 2009

Words related to wreckedangle

ellipse quadrilateral rectangle shape square