1 definition by geigerc0unter

Top Definition
New shape that is being used in graphic design which is a rectangle with two opposite corners being curved corners.
Draw me a wreckedangle so I can write something crazy in it. Crazy text, crazy shape. It breaks the rules.
by geigerc0unter May 04, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.