–verb (used with object)
1. to declare a particular work assignment or job to be bad, unfit, invalid, or illegal.
2. to condemn as a waste of time: to workschmerz a job.
3. to bring condemnation against the institution of employment.
4. to swear at or curse, using the word “workschmerz”: Workschmerz! They can take this job and shove it!
–verb (used without object)
6. to use the word “workschmerz”; swear.
7. (used as an expletive to express anger, annoyance, disgust, etc.)
8. the utterance of “workschmerz” in swearing or for emphasis.
9. something of negligible value: this paycheck isn't worth a workschmerz.
10. workschmerzed (defs. 2, 3).
workschmerzer, noun; workschmerzing, adjective,
My supervisor wants me to work late on this workschmerzing account.;
Dude! The man is keeping me down! Why must I workschmerz my entire life away.;
Make love not workschmerz!