look up any word, like plopping:
A piece of cloth worn over the hair to protect or create waves in the hair. A wave cap is often worn as a piece of head ware, especially among African Americans.
That guy over there is wearing a wave cap.
by monicaz1548 August 11, 2010

Words related to wave cap

do rag jerry curl cover nig wig panty hose head