The little dance performed when you almost bump into an oncoming person while walking, and you both move side to side in an attempt to pass, to no avail. Also spelled waffle shuffle.

Coined c.2000 on the streets of New York City.
Robert: What's that thing called? You know, when you're walking on the street and go side to side with someone? Does it have a name?

Shane: I don't know, but I think it should be called a waffleshuffle!
by osgoodelawyer April 26, 2005

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.