Top Definition
A watery fomation similar to a whirlpool but with two equally large round rises of water on either side of the eye.
The ship could not free itself from beaing pulled deep between rising walls of the vulvaticum.
by Raspus P. Wallingford July 28, 2006

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.