The Russian Soprano singer who uses falsetto so beautifully that no one escapes the charm^o^
The one who owns 5 times more fans than Orlando Bloom does in China...
The one whose voice is so purified....
The one you'll love more than yourself...
The one whom you are physically unable to stop listening to...
Us worshippers: Vitas, he's our head of religeon, our treasure, our precious, our love, our source of inspiration and bravery....
The MOST beautiful male soprano singer yet known.
Vitas was born on February 19, 1981 in Latvia.
From www.vitas.com.ru and wikipedia
• VITAS first appeared on the Russian stage with his hit "Opera # 2" in December 2000.
• he released five albums ("Philosophy of Miracle", "Smile!", "Mother", "The Songs of My Mother", "Kiss As Long As Eternity") which were entered into the Top Three most popular albums in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004. (according to the official sales).
• he released two singles ("Opera # 2" and "Goodbye"). According to the official sales results, the single "Opera # 2" was awarded a Russian Prize (established by the producers of phonograms "Record") as the bestselling single of 2001, 2002 and 2003.
• he became a Musical Discovery of Year according to the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" and the Internet Survey "FORUM 2001".
• he became a three-time-laureate of the festivals "The Song of the Year-2000", "The Song of the Year-2001" and "The Song of the Year-2002".
• he became a two-time-laureate of the People Prize "Golden Gramophone" for the song "Opera # 2" in 2001 and for the song "Smile!" in 2002.
• he became a three-time-laureate of the Musical Prize "PODIUM" for the most stylish achievements in pop music in 2001, 2002 and 2003.
• he became a laureate of the prize "People’s HIT" in 2001, 2002 and 2003. His songs "Opera # 2", "Smile!" ,"The Star" were the most frequently rotated ones in RF.
• he became a winner of the Prize...
a totally overproduced and overrated russian singer who edits his voice to sound so high pitched. Never sang a single song live on a concert (oh wait he has, but you dont wanna know about it, its just too embarassing)
Dude1 - Hey dude, seen that vitas guy yet? i heard he had his balls cut off when he was six
Dude2 - really O_O ? is that why he sounds so high pitched?
Dude3 - Noobs! he uses a computer to edit his voice! and then plays a studio recording on his concerts, tricking people into thinking that hes fo' real!
Vitas fan - *kills herself*