look up any word, like fleek:
Someone who is into 19th century England period dramas. Basically surrounding the Victorian era, spanning content from early 1800s to early 1900s. Someone who obsessed with reading Jane Austen, Charles Dickens or watching Downton Abbey.
My wife is such a vicnerd, she's got the annotated version of Pride and Prejudice and buys Downton Abbey fabrics.
by danamatt January 17, 2014