An small portable electric device which heats the active chemicals in weed and turns them into a vapour which can then be inhaled. Allows a smokeless intake as the weed is not burned as it would be in a pipe or spliff.
Have you tried Steves vapourisor yet, you get a well good hit from it.
by Safecracker G October 15, 2004

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.