Subscribe English
look up any word, like sapiosexual:
The small, short span of skin that separates a woman's vagina from her rectum = vagectum.
I was about to perform the shocker on my wife and remembered my ring finger always tickles her vagectum.
by Hrivvy July 11, 2005
4 5